SAP Solution Manager
We offer standard SAP Solution Manager functionality which enables you to be connected with SAP's service and support infrastructure. SAP Solution Manager (Solman) is SAP’s unique application management solution that facilitates technical support for distributed systems. The Solman functionality provides support in solution deployment, operations and enables continuous improvement of processes and systems. Effective use of the Solution Manager increases the reliability of solutions and lowers the total cost of ownership.
We specialize in Solution Manager deployment. We offer seven different packages that are tailor-made to suit seven different business requirements, depending on what you need.
- Solution Manager Installation and Basic Configuration with Maintenance Optimizer Setup.
- Solution Manager - Project Management: The key benefits of utilizing solution manager for Project management are :
- Reduces the total cost of ownership and accelerates the time to benefit
- Improves efficiency of implementation and change management projects
- Centralized management of multi-component projects
- Central point of control for the entire solution landscape
- Leverage existing IT investments
In Implementation projects the SAP Solution manager helps project teams organize and streamline the various implementation components thus enabling adherence to timelines and deliver effective implementation.
- Central point of access and support of key implementation activities
- Process-driven Blueprint, Configuration and Testing approach
- Automated customizing synchronization across mySAP components
- Standard scenarios provided through Business Process Repository
- Central repository to store project documentation and issues
- Project monitoring/reporting capabilities
- Services aligned to assure GoLive and smooth operations of the customer solution
- Solution Manager - Support Desk Configuration: This addresses the operational shortfalls of the current system by enabling Issue Tracking and Monitoring; Reporting of Issue Management; Escalation process for Issue Management; Improves the communication between Support Team, and End Users and also provides the capability to maintain a repository of the Issue Resolution through SAP Solution Databases.
- Solution Manager - Change Request Management: A critical feature of this module is the tool that helps manage and monitor all the changes in the SAP landscape. The challenges addressed here include:
- Absence of a support desk
- Tracking of change requests
- Delay in the manual change request approval process
- Role based activity execution
- Decentralized change request management (SAP system, Groupware, Document Management System etc)
- Solution Manager – Solution Monitoring: Entire business processes can be monitored as a whole across multiple components like:
- Business Process Monitoring: Real-time monitoring with a focus on the graphical display of business processes based on the Computer Center Management System (CCMS)
- System Monitoring: Central System Administration and Real-time monitoring based on the Computer Center Management System (CCMS)
- Service Level Management: Continuous monitoring based on SAP Early Watch Alert
- Solution Manager - Solution Optimization: Basic Configuration of Solution Manager Diagnostics.
- Solution Manager - SAP Background Jobs Monitoring for 10 to 50 Jobs running in 3 ABAP Systems
ABB, Tata Steel, Hindustan Unilever, Asian Paints and Dr Reddys in India, Telekom Malaysia, John Keels Holdings, (Sri Lanka) etc. are some of our valued customers for whom we have deployed the Solution Manager.